$2,500 – River Level Title Sponsorship
- Top logo recognition in all advertising, event program, and onscreen Festival introduction
- Business materials at event
- Six tickets to the Festival
$1,000 – Arroyo Level
- Listed in all advertising (e.g. Santa Fe New Mexican)
- Logo and special thanks featured in event program and appearing in onscreen Festival introduction
- Four tickets to the Festival
$500 – Rito/Creek Level
- Logo and special thanks appearing in event program and appearing in onscreen Festival introduction
- Two tickets to the Festival
All Sponsors will appear on SFWA’s website event page. Thank you for your support!
AD SIZES AND COSTS FOR THE PROGRAM
Ad Sizes (w x h) Price
Full Page: 4 ½ x 7 ½ $600
Half Page: 4 ½ x 3 5/8 $300
Quarter Page: 2 x 3 5/8 $150
Ads must be submitted as a high-resolution, print-ready PDF (exported using the PDF/X-1a:2001 setting) or a high-resolution TIFF. All images must be CMYK at 300 dpi. No spot colors, RGB, LAB, or INDEX color elements. All fonts must be properly embedded or converted to outlines.
Email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (505) 820-1696 to reserve your space.
Payment Send a check payable to SFWA to:
Santa Fe Watershed Association, 1413 Second Street, Suite 3, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Coronavirus Prevention Update
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour in Santa Fe is postponed with closure of The Screen and following recommendations on social distancing. Check back for a new date to be announced. We have put together a unique, informative, engaging film program addressing important issues for our watershed and remain committed to bringing it to you either in-person or via streaming. While hoping for venues to re-open later this year we are also making plans to bring you a virtual festival in the safety of your own home.